Alert Level 4
Dear Church Family,
No doubt you will have seen the Government’s announcement of Level 4 Lockdown for the next 3 days at the least.
The first thing we need to remember is that God remains in control, and King Jesus is still on His throne! No matter what happens we live in the security that nothing is outside of his plan.
But this can be a stressful time for all of us, so please, keep talking/zooming with each other. Please, please contact me if you want to talk, I am here!
Session is aiming to meet virtually on Thursday night, where hopefully there will be some clarity for the future. We also look at what planning is needed going forward. In the meantime, here are a few things to note as we all follow our Government’s guidelines:
All face to face church meetings will not be taking place. In particular this means:
- No Wednesday Morning Bible Study face to face - I will send out an invite to the group, you are welcome to join us for a zoom get together tomorrow morning.
- No Senior Catechism — You have a week off.
- Ladies Bible Study — No face to face meeting, but Ladies, you are welcome to organise an online meeting.
- We are planning on live-streaming services for Sunday, it seems likely that we will be unable to meet.
- Once we have any further information we will let you know.
Lets continue to pray for the Lord’s Blessing, we have been there before as a congregation, God will give us strength. Continue to pray for wisdom for our government as well.
Stay Home, Stay Safe
Grace and Peace,